Night out & OOTD: Jimmy Carr

Monday 30 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!

At the weekend, Saturday to be exact, Mr Honeybee and I ventured out to Stockport Plaza to see comedian Jimmy Carr.



I can't really tell you any of his jokes as they're a bit too naughty. I can tell you, he was really funny and Mr Honeybee and myself enjoyed ourselves.





Stockport Plaza - Jimmy Carr

I wore my polka dot trousers that you've seen in a previous blog and some new things pictured below.


Top from Tesco - £12


I wore a sheer turquoise short top from Tesco and a white top underneath as the turquoise one is see-through. The turquoise one cost £12 and the white one £5.



On my feet I wore some slip on canvas shoes from Primark for £4.

Primark - £4


My bright yellow handbag also comes from Primark. It cost me £8 and I absolutely love it.

Primark - £8


My jewellery all came from Primark, a flower necklace, a boho bracelet and a pearl ring.


Primark - £4

Bracelet Primark - £3

Primark - £1

On my nails I wore Barry M silk nail polish in Meadow. Face wise I wore Maybeline Baby skin, Barry M foundation, Benefits Boi-ing concealer, Makeup academy pro base eye primer, Barry M Summer Love Palette eye-shadow in green, Clinque eyelash primer, Max Factor clump defy. Rimmel clear complexion powder and on my lips Max Factor max effect lip gloss in weekend spa.






I hope you enjoyed this post if you did please follow my blog. You can also follow me here:

Bloglovin

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest


Have you been on any interesting nights out recently? Let me know in the comments. Also share any OOTD you've blogged about with a link.

Thanks for reading

Melissa (Honeybee Chatter) xx



Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment