Primark Haul

Monday 30 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!

It's time for another lovely Primark haul, Mr Honeybee wanted to have a nose in the men's section so I thought it would be rude for me not to have a look.

This time I picked up some shoes, jewellery, a handbag and a coin purse, I can't wait to show you. 

I'll start with the shoes that I bought, I bought three pairs. I picked up some Birkenstock style sandals, laced up plimsolls and slip on plimsolls.


Primark - |£4

The Birkenstock style shoes pictured above cost me £4. They're blue and white in a flower print and I think they're really cute.


Primark - £4

The shoes above are navy and white stripe slip on canvas shoes, they cost £4. I've not had this style before, I think they look really nice on.


Primark - £3

The last pair of shoes I bought are navy and white lace up shoes with flowers on. They only cost £3 and I know they'll be comfy as I have two other pairs in different patterns and colour. 


Primark - £4

Moving onto jewellery I got two necklaces. the first one above, has a gold chain with five flowers. There's three royal blue flowers with a diamanté in the middle and green stones round the outside and two turquoise flowers with lighter green stones round the outside. This one was only £4 and it really looks nice on.


Primark - £4

My second necklace is also five flowers in a bronze metal and pale pink colour and it cost £4.


Primark - £1

I only got one ring this time and it only cost £1. It's gold with a white pearl in the middle and diamanté round the outside in a circle. 


Primark - £3

The last bit of jewellery I picked up is a stretch Boho bracelet. It's silver with blue stones in, it has a lot of pretty detail. This was a bargain at £3.


Primark - £8

My favourite purchase this trip to Primark has to be this bright yellow twist lock pocket bag. The photo doesn't really show what a lovely bright colour it is. This also comes in black, pastel blue and pastel pink, it's priced at £8 and it's totally worth it. It has a strap and two handles with a twist pocket at the front. The main compartment has a zip with one zip pocket inside.

Primark - £2


Last but not least I bought this super cute French bulldog coin purse, this is priced at just two English pounds.  

That is all for this Primark haul, I hope you like it, if you do please follow me and maybe leave a comment telling me what you have bought from Primark. You can also leave me a link to your blog if you have done a post on a Primark haul.

As well as following my blog, you can follow me here:

Bloglovin

Twitter

Instagram

Pinterest

Thank for reading, time for you to buzz off, Bees.

Melissa(Honeybee Chatter) xx


Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment