Yours clothing & Ebay purchases

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!


Ebay is a little treasure trove of goodies, you can buy anything on there from clothing to sprouts. I quite often find myself on there looking for a bargain or if I spot something on an other website that I want I always check on Ebay to see if I can get it cheaper.

This month I've bought a few things on Ebay such as leggings, shoes and  foot care products.

I'll start with the leggings, I bought these off Ebay but they are made by Yours clothing.

Look how thoughtful I am here, I could totally be a plus size model. This is my Oh look there's a squirrel, pose.


They are blue & black abstract print in full length and they cost me £15 on Ebay but they are also the same price on the Yours clothing website or two pairs for £20. http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/P/Black_and_blue_printed_leggings-(17748).aspx

Yours clothing- £15


I'm not usually a fan of patterned trousers, I'm a bit fussy on patterned tops as well. These leggings look really nice on though and they are a decent thickness. I think it's best to wear them with a plain colour top, unless you're doing this pattern and pattern trend that's going on. 

My next purchase from Ebay is a pair of ballerina flat shoes. They're called Dolly Flower canvas bow shoes to be precise, and the cost £8.99 plus P&P £2.99.




Ebay- £8.99  P&P £2.99


These are so comfy, I have to be careful with shoes as my heels are really sensitive with thin skin, so hard back shoes really cut them. These don't do that, they don't rub at all and they are really light on your feet. I got the more blue ones but they do come in more lilac to. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Ladies-Flat-Ballerina-Pumps-Womens-Ballet-Dolly-Flower-Canvas-Bow-Shoes-Size-/261251606629?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3cd3cf2865

Finally I bought something for my hard skin on my heals (lovely I know). I got the Scholl Professional Express Pedi, I paid £24.75 with free P&P which it at least £5 cheaper than anywhere else.

Ebay- £25.99

This is so much easier than using my own manpower with one of those handheld foot files. I have quite thick skin on my heal but this gets through it quite quick and it's also really gentle on the skin. 

I'd love to know any bargains you have picked up on Ebay. Is there anything you would recommend? Leave a comment and let me know.

If you enjoyed this post please follow my blog you can do that in many ways at the top right hand panel of this blog or in the link below.. 


Thanks for reading

Melissa(Honeybee Chatter) xx



















Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment