What's in my bag?

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!

Today I'll be showing you what's in my handbag, I know I enjoy a good nose in other peoples bags so I thought maybe you would to. 

I'll start by telling you and showing you what handbag I use, it's the Lizzie Animal print in pink from Pauls boutique London and it cost £65.

Pauls Botique - £65

I don't think you can get this on the website any more, I think I've had it for over a year now. There use to be a purse sold separately to match this I think it cost around £26.

The bag has one large compartment that is secured with a zip and a clasp, the photo's below show what I mean by clasp I don't know the actually name for this. It has a loop on the outside for your keys but I wouldn't put mine on it someone may try to steal them. Inside as I said it has a large compartment with a zip pocket at the back and a phone pocket at the front. 








With it having a large compartment I tend to put loads of rubbish in there, as you'll soon see.



In the Picture above I have my pill dispenser as  I have a memory like a sieve and If I didn't have this I would forget to take my tablets. Also in the picture is a rose quartz stone, some tissues, hair elastics, an out of date passport and chewing gum that I don't like. What I do like is the Nivea Lip Butter in raspberry, It smells absolutely delicious. 



In the above picture are the more unusual things in my bag. I have a Yorkshire Terrier called Charlie (he's not in my bag) so I have to carry certain things, poo bags (empty of course) a fold-able dog bowl for water and a Pets At Home receipt. 



Next I have a blue sequined hat from New look, a Paul Smith scarf with skulls on,  a pink comb, a cameo style ring and two purses. The Tuxedo cat purse is for notes and cards, I got that from Play.com and the owl one is for my coins I got that from Ebay.



I have lots of unnecessary receipts in my bag, a flower carrier bag, some tissues, a penny, an asthma inhaler, painkillers and some Carex wipes.



I have some more of that chewing gum I don't like, but also the chewing gum I do like, the Extra white bubble-mint flavour, this one is my favourite.



In this picture I have three pens one of which is broke, some more stones a white one and another rose quartz one, a pink USB stick, a swiss army knife (be prepared, dib, dib, dib, dob,dob,dob) and my Ipod.





Here I have my keys and several key-ring's. a Christmas tree one I have on all year long, a I love cheese one, a couple I got from different zoos, a monkey trolley token, a Las Vegas Betty Boop keyring with my name on it and two key-ring's with photos of me and Mr Honeybee on.


Last but not least, I have my Betty Boop glasses case and iphone with a Headcase  pink phone cover with a Panda on.

Well, that's everything I had in my bag I hope you enjoyed having a look at what I carry around. Have you done a "What's in my bag?" if you have leave me a link in the comments below, I'd love to have a look.

As well as reading my blog please make sure you hit the follow button at the top of my blog on the right and also if you know someone who might like this why not share it with them.

Thanks for reading.
Melissa (Honeybee Chatter) xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment