Boots Pharmacy Buys

Monday 9 June 2014

Hey Honeybees!


Today's post is a short one I just wanted to show you a couple of things I picked up when I popped into Boots Pharmacy a few weeks ago.

I nipped into boots to try and find a new make-up bag as my old ones zip had broken, probably from the strain on the amount of make-up in it.  I needed to get a large make-up bag and they can be dear so whilst looking I noticed a travel set. 

Boots - £8.99


I picked up this three bag travel set for £8.99, I'm using the largest one for my make-up and the other two for toiletries. I need to store my things like this as I spend some of my time at my Mums house and the rest of the time at Mr Honeybees house.

 




The second and last thing I picked up was Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover for £4.99.




I haven't tried it yet but it's supposed to remove your nail polish in 1 second per nail. It also says it has a Red fruit & Vanilla fragrance, this is not true! I foolishly smelt it (don't try that at home kids) it smells of really strong nail polish remover, I think I lost some brain-cells.

That's all I picked up this visit to Boots, I'd be interested to know if you have picked up anything interesting from Boots or any drug-store recently, let me know in the comments.

Also if you enjoyed this post or any of my blog posts please follow my blog, you can do this at the top of my blog in the right hand column. 

Thanks for reading
Melissa (Honeybee Chatter) xx










Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment