Superdrug Haul Pt2

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Hey Honeybees!


It's time for part two of my Superdrug hall. This time I'll show you skincare and bathing products.

I wanted to find a moisturiser for my face to go under my make-up on a daily basis. I picked up the Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted moisturising day cream.

Superdrug- £2.39




I bought this in a natural colour, it's £2.39 for 50 ml. It can be used on all skin types and they state it evens skin tone and helps enhance skins natural glow.  It contains vitamins and Hydra IQ with an SPF 8. 




Moving on to face, feet and scrub. We all need to wash unless you like smelling of B.O, so why not wash yourself with something delicious like I Love... Strawberries & Cream.

Superdrug- £2.99


I could smell this product all day long and probably lick myself in a none sexual way to. This 200 ml ex-foliating shower smoothie is a bargain at £2.99.


Superdrug- £2.59


I've never tried a face mask before, yes I know I've lived a sheltered life. The reason being I have sensitive skin and eczema and I didn't fancy my face turning bright red with a rash. I really wanted to try one though so I had a look and spotted this, cucumber peel-off mask. I figure cucumber can't do you any harm. It is for all skin types and is meant to leave you with a refreshed look.  It really does smell like cucumber so your face will smell like a salad!  This cost £2.59 for 75 ml which isn't too bad.



Superdrug- £3.99

Poor old feet don't half get battered everyday and they really should be looked after. I have to confess I'm guilty of neglecting my little trotters. I get a lot of hard skin (yes I know ewe) so  I purchased the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula foot magic. I didn't know when I bought it but this product is peppermint oil and mango butter. I love mango but I'm not a fan of mint, it smells really strongly of mint so if you're a mint fan you'll probably like it. It contains vitamin E and it's £3.99 for 60g. 

That's it for this haul, if you liked it please follow my blog as well as reading because followers make me happy.  You can follow at the top of the blog in the right column. Also I'd love to read any comments you have and I will reply to them.

Thanks for reading
Melissa(Honeybee Chatter) xx












Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment