Superdrug Haul pt 1

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Hey Honeybees!


I have to admit that when I go to Superdrug I go slightly mad and go wild in the Aisles. That shop just does something to me (nothing rude, get your minds out of the gutter), all those make-up, skincare, hair and fragrance products. I also get my eyebrows threaded there, if you're interested and they do a great job. 

Let's start with the make-up goodies I bought. After watching some Youtube beauty channels I decided to buy a couple of eye-shadow pallets.

First I bought a pallet by Sleek MakeUP, the i-Divine oh so special Palette. It contains twelve 1.1g mineral based eye shadows. 



Superdrug-£7.99


Prices may very depending where it is sold but I paid £7.99 at Superdrug.
I also picked up a Barry M palette, this one is a shadow and glow palette. It's called the summer love palette and comes with six pastel eye shadows and a dewy highlighter.



Superdrug-£6.49


I got this for £6.49 in Superdrug, but obviously you can pick it up off the Barry M website to.

As you may know Superdrug are celebrating their 50th Birthday this year. To celebrate they have collaborated with some make-up brands to bring us some 50th Birthday special Products.



They firstly have teamed up with Barry M to make a nail paint. It's simply called Birthday Superdrug 408. The colour is bright pink Glitter and it cost £2.99 


Superdrug-£2.99


They also teamed up with Max Factor to make a mascara. It's called clump defy and comes in black. I love the packaging on this again it's bright pink but it has white polka dots to.This is priced at £7.99 which isn't bad at all for a mascara.

Superdrug-£7.99

The last bit of make-up I picked up was two Maybeline Color Show nail polishes (I really want to spell colour the English way, but it says color on the bottle with it being an American company so I had to give in).

Superdrug- £3.99 each




I chose the Street Artist Alley Attitude, which is a black and blue topcoat and light up which is silver and rainbow in colour. They're priced at £3.99 each

That's part one of my Superdrug haul, part two is to follow soon.

Thanks for reading and If you enjoyed this please follow my blog. There are many ways you can follow Bloglovin, Networkedblogs, Google Plus, Email or Blogger. Links can be found at the top of the page in the right column. 
Also if you have any comments on this post please post them and I will reply.

Melissa (Honeybee Chatter) xx












Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment