Primark Jewellery Haul

Thursday 8 May 2014

Hey Honeybees!


Last weekend I took a trip To Primark for a good old nosey. Now I can't buy clothes from Primark as they don't do my size, which is really annoying. They do up to size 18-20 which is better than most shops which only go up to size 16 but I think Primark are missing a trick not catering for us bigger girls. Big girls like cheap clothes to Primark, get it sorted will you.

What I do get from Primark is accessories and last weekend I picked up quite a few. I'm going to show you what jewellery finds I got in this post and then the rest of my purchases like bags, shoes etc will go in another post.

Lets start with earrings, I bought three pairs, one pair of diamanté bow studs. one silver leaf shaped drop earrings and one pair in gold and pink drop earrings.

Primark- £1
Primark- £1.50
Primark- £1.50


I saw the bow earrings on a YouTube channel called Zoella /www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390 she also has a blog www.zoella.co.uk/. When I saw them I knew I had to track them down. They are quite a large stud and are perfect to go with any outfit, day or evening wear. For the price of £1 why not treat yourself.

The silver drop earrings priced at just £1.50 are really pretty. They are shaped like a leaf with two pearl like stones on each, one larger than the other. The silver pattern is really detailed and they are light weight to wear.

The last pair I bought are gold with stones in peach, diamanté and pink in a tear-drop shape. These caught my attention because of the colour I think they're perfect for summer.

Whilst in the jewellery section I also picked up a couple of statement necklaces.
Primark- £4
Primark-£6


The first necklace priced at £4 is a chunky gold metal. It has bright pink stones and some turquoise running through it. It's quite heavy so it might annoy some people plus some might think it's a bit chavvy but I think it's pretty and would go with a lot of summer outfits. 

The other is a more delicate necklace. It's in pastel shades of pink, blue white and a bronze colour. The stones are set in a half flower shape which is really pretty.This was slightly dearer at £6 but still a bargain anyway.

So, there you go that's all the jewellery I got, what do you think? Will you be nipping to Primark to buy any of these goodies?  Let me know if you think this is a good thing to blog about, as you know Primark don't have an on-line shop so posts like this give you a chance to see what they have got before you go into store.

Please post any comments or questions you have below and if you liked this post please share because sharing is caring. Also if you haven't already please follow my blog.

Thanks for reading
Melissa(Honeybee Chatter) xx




         

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment