Wedding of the year

Sunday 19 October 2014

 Hey Honeybees!

On Sunday 28th September I had the honour of attending my friend Jenni's wedding to Jon. 



The wedding venue was the Castlefield rooms in Manchester. The venue is in a really cute part of town it's next to the banks of the Bridegewater canal where they have lots of barges and great places to take photos. The streets are cobbled and in the background is the Beetham tower. 


View from the wedding reception.


Beetham Tower
The beautiful Bride wore a pale pink Maggie Sottero dress. The dress was strapless with sparkling stone detail under the bust and it had the most Stunning train you have ever seen.


Jenni and Myself







Other details Jenni & Jon included were a cute sign the flower girl carried, the table plan, the place cards, favours, the wedding cake and wedding card box. 



The table plan

My Place card


The favours were some pink love heart chocolates with sprinkles on them, a bit like Jazzies who remembers them? We also got some bubbles! I love me some bubbles.


The cake designed by Marie Antoinette cakes was pastel and gold themed. It had a Victoria sandwich layer, a chocolate layer and a lemon layer, it tasted delicious. 

Mr Honeybee came with me and four of my best friends were there, one being the brides Sister.







It was such a lovely day and the evening disco was a great laugh, there were some awesome dance moves going on.

Congratulations to Jenni and Jon, I hope you have a fun and happy life together.

My favourite thing about weddings is seeing what the bride and bridesmaids wear, what is yours?

Thanks for reading Honeybees, sorry I haven't posted in a while Mr Honeybee is in Hospital at the moment so I'm busy looking after him. xx


1 Comment »

One Response to “Wedding of the year”

  1. Love this its brill fantastic day with great company cant wait to see the pics x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment