OOTD - Wedding

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Hey Honeybees

If you have seen my last post you'll know I recently attended the wedding of my friend Jenni to Jon. This post is about what I wore on that very special day.




Lets start with my dress It is a Simply be 3D Daisy organza dress. As you can see this skater dress is a lovely fuchsia colour with daisy detail. The back of the dress has a circular open back design. It's usual price is £55 but it's currently in the sale for £33.






Moving on to my accessories, lets start with my shoes. I wore some pale pink high heels from New look They cost me just £19.99.They are quite high, heels which I'm usually not good with but these were easy to walk in.


New Look - £19.99

I also got my Clutch bag from New look. It's plain pink, with white embroidery and a gold lock & shoulder chain. The clutch is a lot bigger than most clutch bags I managed to get loads of things in it. I'm not sure how much the clutch cost as it's no longer on the website but I think it was around the £15.99 mark. 


New Look - £15.99
My jewellery came from Primark , I wore a silver chained statement necklace with pale pink, clear and grey stones. This cost £5.

Primark - £5
My earrings are also from Primark they cost just £1. They are pale pink and silver, large studs in a round shape. I actually have them in three colours.

Primark - £1


That is all of my Wedding OOTD. Have you been to a wedding recently, what did you wear? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading Honeybees. xx

2 Comments »

2 Responses to “OOTD - Wedding”

Thanks for your comment