Clothing Haul

Friday 5 December 2014

Hey Honeybees!


I've bought a few items of clothing from different places recently so I thought I'd do a collective haul. 

I'll start with a dress I bought from Asos Curve and some boots I got from Primark.



Asos Curve £25

 This Asos Curve Swing Dress  with tartan sleeves has been on my wish list for a while. I have a bit of a thing for tartan at the moment and I think it goes really well with the navy blue. I paid £25 for this dress.

Close up of the tartan
I'm also wearing a pair of black ankle boots from Primark. They have a chunky silver chain on the back that jingle when you walk, it sounds like Santa's sleigh. I paid £18 for these boots, which is kind of steep for Primark but I think they're worth it.

Primark £18

My next Outfit is from Simply Be, a shirt, skirt and pair of boots.





Here I'm wearing a Pull on Velour Skater Skirt in the colour wine. I paid £14 for this skirt which is a really lovely material.

Close up of the skirt
On my top half I'm wearing a foil print boxy shirt that I paid £30 for. It has a gold print on sheer black material, I wear a little black vest top underneath.

Close up of shirt
On my feet I'm wearing Catwalk collection chain ankle boots from Simply Be. These are similar to my Primark boots except these are patent and have a line across the toes and some elastic near the buckle. I paid £35 for these ones and they come in different fits for the larger lady. 

Simply Be £35

The last two things I'm going to show you are a coat from Simply Be and a bag from Primark.



The coat I'm wearing From Simply Be is a Jeffrey and Paula swing coat I paid £80 for this, which is expensive but it's such good quality and warm for winter. It has a lovely texture to it to and I love the colour grape.

The bag I'm carrying is from Primark, it's black and white houndstooth. I paid £6 for this little bag.

Primark £6

So, that is everything I got this time. What do you think? let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading
Merry Christmas xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment