Primark & George mini haul

Thursday 11 September 2014

Hey Honeybees!

If you read my last Primark haul, you'll know that I had a faulty necklace to return. I swapped that necklace and bought another one to, as well as some earrings. 


Primark - £5
This is like the statement necklace I had to return as there was a stone missing, but this one is fine and cost £5. As you can see it has pale pink, grey with clear stones on a chunky gunmetal colour chain. I bought this for a wedding I'm going to at the end of the month it will go well with my dress.


Primark - £5
This next necklace is what you would call a bib necklace I think. The chunky chain is gold, the stones are a lovely turquoise colour and it has navy blue rope/thread running through it. I really like this and the colours are perfect for Autumn colours. 


Primark - £1
I got another pair of large round studded earrings for £1. This time they are framed with gold, the centre stone is a red/burgundy colour, also perfect for Autumn.

As well as Primark I made a trip to Asda to look at the George range. I didn't find any clothes I liked but I did find a bag and some knickers, that's right knickers. If you don't want to see my knickers then stop reading/looking after the handbag.

George at Asda - £10


How cute is this teal satchel? It has little foxes on! It's quite a large satchel with a pocket at the front as well as a phone pocket and zip pocket inside. This little beauty cost just £10 and I think it's perfect for Autumn. I appear to be addicted to Autumn, it is my favourite season though.

The last things I got are some character knickers which were on offer 3 for £6 or £2.50 each.

George at Asda - 3 for £6
That's right Ladies and Gents whenever you see me out and about I could be wearing one of these awesome pair of undies. From the top left I chose, some with Tom & Jerry on, some that have Grumpy from the seven dwarfs on, a pair of Wonder woman pants, a pair with Minnie Mouse shoes on, a pair with Betty Boop and finally some with Animal on. I love a bright pair of Knick Knacks. 

That's all I bought this time what do you guys think? What is your favourite thing that I bought? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks so much for reading this post and for following my blog. Love you Honeybees! xx

Add a comment »

Leave a Reply

Thanks for your comment